To enjoy the beauty of your ring and to retain its sparkle and clarity, cleanliness and careful use are essential.. As with all precious jewellery, it advisable to cherish your ring and to clean it on a regular basis. We suggest the following pointers to caring for your ring.
* Store your jewellery carefully in its original packing or a jewellery box.
* Clean your jewellery on a regular basis.
* Clean your jewellery using warm water, mild soap and a soft toothbrush.
* Polish your jewellery with a non abrasive silver cloth.
* Avoid exposing your jewellery to harsh chemicals.
* Avoid spraying perfumes, cosmetics or hair spray onto your jewellery.
* Always put your jewellery on last.
* Avoid wearing your jewellery when doing heavy duty work.
* Check regularly for signs of wear and tear.
* Stone settings can become loose over time so check for damage to claw settings.
* Be watchful of snagged claws which could loosen gems.
It is also advisable to have jewellery professionally checked and cleaned from time to time by your local jeweller.